Flight training programs at HVNAC are custom tailored to the students’ timeline and availability using the Jeppesen training system. All training is conducted by our FAA approved flight instructors: CFI or CFII. Below is a list of the various training programs we offer.
Training programs offered:
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot (CPL)
- Flight Instructor (CFI, CFII)
- Ground School Classes
- Endorsements/ Proficiency Reviews
Once it's time to take the first step in your journey of learning how to fly, you'll need to set-up an introductory flight. This is when you'll be able to learn the controls and the basics. You'll spend an hour with an instructor and learn about the aircraft and then fly for 30-40min. This introductory flight can be logged as flight training in your logbook and you'll be another step closer to becoming a licensed pilot.
Book your intro flight today!
GPS or tablet-based navigators are beneficial for flying. They offer better flight planning, greater situational awareness and they also make approach choices easier. Whether an advanced pilot or student, these tools enhance safety while adding a new level of capability and utility while in flight. HVNAC believes that knowing your avionics and mastering its "buttonology" are critical training points for optimal cockpit performance in an IFR environment. We offer training in our own WAAS-enabled GPS aircraft or in your own so that you can get proficient, current and confident in the airspace system. Call and talk to one of our CFIIs to create a customized program for you!
Contact us today for GPS-TAA training at HVNAC
At HVNAC we offer the following Advanced Flight Training for any private pilot looking to improve their piloting skills. In our aircraft or yours.
With the advent of the new Airman Certification Standards coming soon, make your training count with our knowledgeable instructors.
- Instrument Instruction: This natural step after the Private Pilot Certificate will make you a safer and more confident pilot. Whether you get the rating or not, it's beneficial and your insurance company can even offer lower premiums.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate: After you've had time to build up the required time we can train you to obtain your commercial pilot certificate so that you can earn money while fulfilling your flying passion at the same time.
- Flight Reviews: The FAA requires all pilots to complete a flight review every 2 years to exercise the privilege of being pilot in command. At HVNAC our certified flight instructors will work with you in the air and on the ground to make the review a positive and rewarding experience.
- Instrument Proficiency Checks: While being instrument rated and current is great, staying proficient is important. If you have not flown under instrument conditions in a while, an IPC check will give you the confidence to fly your aircraft in the challenging instrument environment.
- Complex and High-Performance Endorsements: Step things up and learn how to pilot an aircraft with more than 200 horsepower and/or variable speed propeller and landing gear systems. Our HVNAC instructors can provide the necessary training that will allow you to fly an aircraft you never dreamed possible before.
- CFI and CFII Training: If it's your desire to teach and give back to the aviation community while earning money, we can also train you to become a Certified Flight Instructor and Instrument Flight Instructor.Contact us today about our Advanced Training